SKF 22222 Bearing
Slewing Ring Turntable
The bearings are comprised of two rings, each of which contains a precision raceway that is induction hardened on the surface to a specified depth. Each ring is made from a medium carbon steel forging. Silverthin™ SK and ST Series bearings have raceways constructed in a four-point contact configuration, with 45° contact angles as standard. Other raceway configurations are available, such as crossed roller and eight-point contact. These other options are often considered in cases where very high loads or special stiffness requirements are needed.
Precision rolling elements (specifically hardened chrome alloy steel balls for Silverthin™ SK and ST Series bearings) facilitate relative ring rotation between the inner and outer rings. Rollers as rolling elements are also often used.
Spacers, typically made from a plastic material, are commonly used to separate balls to prevent them from rubbing directly against each other. Sometimes spacer balls are utilized instead of spacers. In this case these are balls that are slightly smaller than the load carrying balls, placed between each load carrying ball. Occasionally, application parameters warrant the use of a separator.
- Pinion Drive Spur Gear Slewing Drive for Turn Tables and Antenna Positioner
- 1.575 Inch | 40 Mill
- Heavy Duty Machinery Spur Gear Slewing Drive Sp-I 0941
- 0.8125 in
- Customrized Slewing Drive Spur Gear Slewing Drive Sp-I 0229/ Ldb-0229 for Heavy Duty Vehicle
- 0.472 Inch | 12 Mill
- Spur Gear Slewing Drive Sp-I 0941 for Heavy Duty Vehicle
- Vibratory Applicatio
- Flexible High Speed Gear Drive Double Pinion Drive Spur Gear Slewing Drive for Antenna Positioner
- Pillow Block Bearing
- 3/4 Inch